Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Port Hope State of Mind

With the 4th of July looming, I may have "mentally checked out" a little premature, I think it was around Monday at 10:15...I went as long as I could.

The extra long day-dreaming sessions added to the lack of pressure from not having to play a game this Friday has proven very beneficial for the Port Hope Kickball Tournament in August.  I have become extremely motivated in the recent days to getting as many teams as possible for this year.  I have put together some informative flyers and posters and hope to get a Float in the parade this Sunday.  Basically I'm going to be the Don King of Kickball from Thursday night to Monday afternoon, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm sure it goes without saying but I'm really looking forward to this years tournament, and instead of going on and on like I usually do, I'm just going to post some pics from last year.

Everyone!  Come see how good we look!

Uncle Ry-Bread was pooped!
I think my pants just got shorter!

My Special Little Guy.

This is what happens when trains run on the same tracks.

Taken a break.

Tim is looking....well, like Leah

Must be early in the night...Looking good Ladies.

We are both two fisting, but I think it's for different reasons.

Nothing but good decision making going on here.

1 comment:

The Bonsall's said...

So looking forward to another year. those photos and captions made me laugh out loud. especially golf cart tony:0 love ya leah!