Thursday, November 20, 2008

Will I Get Dumber Now?

Ooooouuuuuccccha!
(Not mine pictured)

Today I had parts of my skull ripped from my face!  The people at work said that was a little "dramatic", but who are they to judge?  It's kind of an amazing process really.  I got to the Dr's office at 1:50, I was in the chair by 2 or so, they had the gas going by 2:05, a couple of needle pricks, then listing to two Old Hen's talk about their lives for a few minutes.  The Doctor came in and did his thing, I honestly have no idea what he did.  There were pliers, a drill, and....I think that was it.  I was out the door at 2:25.  I was at Rite Aid longer....

All I can say is thank God it's 2008.  Having in that done 50 years ago would have been awful.  Just the amount of pressure it took to get them out...  I couldn't imagine doing it without some sort of drug.  Right now I'm watching Policy Academy 4 and it is more painful to watch than it was to have my teeth pulled.  I'm still not sure what's going to happen in the next few hours or days, but right now I'm still bleeding pretty bad, but only in a marginal amount of pain.

I would also like to say what a great thing "Laughing Gas" is.  I was all buzzed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woodke-
I opened your blog when I was eating lunch which was seasame chicken and in a way it looks like those teeth. Sick. Hope your mouth feels better
Sarah