Thursday, November 6, 2008

Have I Just Lost Interest? Or Have I become Uninteresting?

Ok, I get it.  Once a month updates to the blog are not going to fly.  I have heard from several different people that I need to be more diligent with my posting.  So I decided to give you a picture of the most amazing thing ever to help make up for it.
Google Images is silly

I'm not 100% sure why I have been so lazy lately.  I do tend to get bored easily, that may be playing a big role.  However, I just don't really think I have all that much to post about right now.  So, have I lost interest, or am I just uninteresting?  In reality it's probably a little bit from Column A and a little bit from Column B.  So I have been making a list of things to write about to help organize my thoughts.
  
1.  I never did a proper post about the Kickball Tournament.  Although, I think a couple people would thank me for that (Todd, Autum, probably Mike, not Chad, but most of Chad's team...).  Lot's of good stuff from that weekend, I can honestly say I've never see the Hotel such a mess.
2.  I was cleaning out my car and I found some papers dating back to May 5, 2005, a day that will live in infamy...  The day 3 young men traveled 376 miles and stopped at every Taco Bell they saw.  That's a story my friends, that's a story indeed.
3.  Halloween.
4.  The Christmas Cruise, this could be a couple good ones.
5.  Christmas YEAH!
6.  There is a good "HoCo Korner" out there just waiting to get posted!

That should do it for now.  It's a cheap post, but hey, it's a post, right?  Better than nothing, right?  I mean if you had to choose between nothing and this post you would take this post, right?  Alright, so maybe this wasn't such a funny post, so please enjoy these clips of something that has always made me giggle.


No comments: